• Vacation Classic Whip SPF 30 Sunscreen Mousse is a "lighter-than-air" sunscreen made with eco-friendly propellants and an authentic "tilt valve" actuator that produces perfect, star-shaped mountains of foam inspired by everyone's favorite after dinner indulgence.
• Broad spectrum SPF 30 protection against the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays
• Water-resistant (80 minutes)
• Reef-friendly formula
• Nostalgic "tilt valve" actuator
• Eco-smart propellant
• Hydrating, "lighter-than-air" feel
• "CleanClassic" formulation process to update everything that you love about sunscreens of the past with the best of modern skincare science
• Rubs in smooth and clear on all skin tones
• Award-winning scent developed with Carlos Huber and Rodrigo Flores-Roux, the perfumers behind ARQUISTE Parfumeur and the St. Regis Hotel
• Scent combines notes of coconut, banana, pool water, pool toy and swimsuit lycra: all of your best sunscreen summer memories
• Cruelty-free & vegan
• Dermatologist tested
• Manufactured in the USA
• Comes with its own radio station
The Key Ingredients:
• Coconut Oil - A lightweight, natural hydrator to combat the drying effects of the summer sun
• Aloe Vera - A naturally-occurring cocktail of antioxidants that soothe and hydrate sun-kissed skin
• Banana Extract - A hydrating and skin-refining touch of the tropics
• Shea Oil - A rich, emollient oil to help keep skin feeling soft and smooth
• Vitamin E - A vitamin renowned for its ability to replenish sun-exposed skin
• Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Parabens, Phthalates, PEGs, Beeswax, or Mineral Oil.
• Every Vacation formula is dermatologist tested and reviewed by toxicologists to ensure world-class protection.
• Dispense a ping pong ball sized amount and apply to a single area (arm, leg, chest, or back). Repeat up to 4 times (roughly a tennis ball sized amount) for full body application. Do not spray product directly on face. Spray onto hands and rub onto face. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating or immediately after towel-drying. Reapply at least every two hours.
• For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Keep away from the eyes. Rinse with water to remove. If a rash develops, stop use and seek medical attention. Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center right away.