• Loosely revolving around clichés that are associated with Los Angeles as an abstract place of desire and magic, and specifically its rendition in Movies, “Body Double” shows images that depict objects, places and situations that - albeit familiar on a quick view - neither display a specific thing or circumstance, nor are actually shot in the implied locations.
• Nothing here is what it seems to be - clouds can be petrified, water can become dust.
Approx. 8.5" x 10.5"
• First Edition: 500 Copies
• Size: Approx. 8.5" x 10.5"
• Pages: 132 Pages
• Print: CMYK Four Color Printing
• Paper: Art Paper
• Binding: Hard Cover
• Published by Same Paper & Thomas Albdorf